(This is based on my own experience, observation and review so if you doubt it, RESPECT and simply ignore. Thank you.)
1. First and foremost, read Paypal’s Terms And Conditions.
2. Avoid dealing with unverified accounts. If the account is verified then make sure if it is under his/her name because there is a possibility that the account he/she is using is a hacked account.
3. To avoid and be free from disputes, transact only with known trusted ex-changers online when buying Paypal funds.
4. When receiving funds, never move them too fast to another account. Let it sit in your account for at least 24-48hours before using them. If you transfer it immediately to another account right after receiving the funds, your Paypal account might get limited.
5. If you are either sending or receiving payments for products or services, avoid using “personal payment” option all the time because Paypal may disable that option in your account in the future.
6. Do not withdraw too much money from your account over a longer period of time.
7. If your Paypal account is new, never transact big amounts yet.. start from small amounts like less than $100 and do not let your total balance reach $500. After a month then you can start sending or receiving larger amount of money like $200. As your account gets older and older then your credibility in Paypal will get better then you can now transact bigger amounts but I suggest do not go beyond $500 if you really want to be safe. If you cannot resist on taking bigger amounts and you have no other Paypal accounts then make sure every transaction you are making is legitimate so you can resolve any issues if Paypal limits your account.
8. If you have created an account with Paypal before and you were suspended, do not intend to make a new account under your name again with the same email and details because sooner or later, you will be suspended too.
9. Never use VPN or PROXY connections… this is a big no!
10. When creating a new Paypal account, always use the country where you are currently staying. For example, do not sign up by selecting USA as your country if you are in the Philippines.
11. Paypal and Ebay works together so if you were suspended in Ebay then you are trying to create a Paypal account using details you have used in Ebay, Paypal will be able to detect it then boom! Your account will be suspended too.
12. Avoid constantly changing details in your Paypal account. You will be red flagged and might get you in trouble.
13. If your Paypal account has issues and Paypal requires you to send some documents, never make excuses, do not beat around the bush because if you do so… do not expect things to be resolved.
14. If you are constantly using your Paypal as your mode of payment, avoid leaving it empty. I mean try to leave some money on it like at least 5%-10% of the amount you are trying to withdraw.
15. Never click an unknown links or open attachments from unknown person or from emails. Phishing links are scattered everywhere so take extra precautions when clicking links/attachments. Be sure your PC is protected by anti-malwares and anti-spywares.
16. Refrain from accessing your Paypal account on internet cafes, public areas or malls using their FREE WI-FI service, you don't wanna end up getting hacked.
Be vigilant! Don't be fooled! Stay Safe!
Kaperahan Dot Biz