1. Transact only with known trusted ex-changers online.
2. Google the name, email or username of the person you are about to transact with, most of the times you can extract important information about that person from the internet.
3. These days, we commonly use facebook as the main communication tool. So always check if the person you are about to deal with is using a genuine facebook account and not a dummy account. There are basic ways to check. First is to check the date the account was created. If it is newly created then be suspicious. If the account is already old then check if the URL link is matched to his/her facebook name. For example; URL link is www.facebook.com/juan but facebook name is mario. So from there, personal informations are already conflicting. The account might hacked and that person changed the name to cheat you. And based on my experience and observation, scammers love to use hunk or pretty profile pictures to lure you. So beware with all those hottie pictures!
4. Best way to verify a person if you want to check if he’s/she’s legitimate is to request a valid ID and be seen on skype through a web camera . If he/she refused then better not to pursue any transaction.
5. Do not be dazzled by low rate e-funds. Usually those are fraud funds or the seller is likely a scammer but I am not generalizing, there are still few reputable sellers anyway who are selling at very reasonable price.
6. When using SmartMoney or GCash as a mode of payment, make sure to check your balance first before sending the traded e-currency. This is because fake confirmations are very prevalent now and many were being victimized already by this modus.
7. Be careful with with people you are transacting with. Never be complacent even you had a successful transactions with a particular person. Sometimes, they transact first with small amount then will hit you one time big time on your second or onward transactions. Some scammers file a dispute to reverse their payment. It is really a headache so that is the importance of dealing with trusted buyers and sellers.
8. Avoid third party transactions. Make sure you are dealing with only one person. Always check if given mode of payments is under his/her name. Otherwise, think twice that can be a sign of a third party scamming.
9. If you are dealing with an unknown person or it is your first transaction with him/her, always conduct vouching.. it is free anyway.
10. Avoid greediness! Most people end up crying because of being greedy.
11. Be vigilant all the time!
-Kaperahan Dot Biz-
"Add and message me if you want a safe transactions"
Check my feedbacks here.
Kaperahan Dot Biz